Monday, January 5, 2009

To work or not to work.

Just got an e-mail from Yannis Pappas who has been helping me find some spots here. He had one tonight. Only problem is I was out when the e-mail came and now I can't get a hold of him. So either I'm gonna work. Don't know where, don't know when. Or i will just go watch some comedy and have a few beers.

Soran Ismail and David Druid from Sweden is in town so i think i will hook up with them and go the Comedy Cellar if I'm not working. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to some open mic just to get some stagetime. Been working on a 7-minute set today that i think is gonna work. If i even know how to do 7 minutes. Haven't done that in years. And I haven't done any comedy for weeks. It doesn't feel good right now, but i think it will once i get back in the saddle again.

My N.Y gigs