Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 gigs tonight.

Just got back from Atlantic City and went to CVS to stock up on some of the american superdrugs against cold that Swedish authorities wouldnt allow in a million years. Lets hope it helps. If not, I'm gonna have to go see a doctor soon.

Anyway, tonight I'm at Zinkbar at 8 and after that I'm gonna rush over to Limerick House on 23d street to do a spot there as well. Think I'm gonna try to do a long bit that I haven't done in english before.

Zinc Bar, recently re-located to 82 west 3rd st (between Sullivan and Thompson) is proud to announce that Comedy is finally back!
Every Thursday Jordon Ferber hosts a different line up of some of the best comedy NYC has to offer!



This week's Lineup:

Rondell Hartley
Magnus Betner
Jessica Kirson!
hosted by Jordon Ferber!

$8 cover, 2 drink minimum

Now I'm gonna have a look at the first cut of my next comedyspecial for Swedish TV. and sip some Theraflu. Exciting.

My N.Y gigs