Thursday, March 19, 2009

Comedy 2 Go.


Yesterday we shot a Comedy 2 Go with Ditch Films. I think it's going to be awesome. The location was a killer!

I did maybe 20 minutes of my material on religion and they will edit that down to about 5-10 minutes i guess. They have done Comedy 2 Go with Jason Rouse, Mårten Andersson, Bill Burr, Donnell Rawlings and lots of others. Really looking forward to being a part of that. Check the entire series out.

I will probably post some more pictures from the shoot later. Both Helena and Jesse was snapping away so there should be loads of good pics. For now though, you will have to make do with my crappy cellphonepicture.

Tonight I'm at Zink Bar. I've said it before, but it is really one of the coolest rooms I've ever worked in. If you are in town, don't miss it.

Zinc Bar, recently re-located to 82 west 3rd st (between Sullivan and Thompson) is proud to announce that Comedy is finally back! Every Thursday Jordon Ferber hosts a different line up of some of the best comedy NYC has to offer.

Featuring:
Matt Maragno
Mike Gaffney
Magnus Betner
Jessica Kirson!

hosted by Jordon Ferber!

$8 cover, two drink minimum.

My N.Y gigs