Sunday, January 4, 2009

Arrived in NYC

Yesterday we arrived in New York and moved in to the very small appartment on Morton street that will be our home for 3 months. I have to get to work now. That is not easy after a totally relaxing and very decadent week in Las Vegas. Honestly, I don't want to work right now. It feels like I'm never gonna want to work again. But... I said I was going to do this and that means i will.

My first 15 minutespot is a week away so I have some time to work on some material and try to get a few more spots in before that. There are lots of open mics in town so it shouldn't be a problem to get some stagetime... I think.

At the moment I have five 15-minutespots booked and I will try to get some more, on top of the open mics. I will post info about all my upcoming gigs here so that anyone interested can come watch me bomb in english.

I'm not really sure what material I'm gonna be doing, but i guess it will be a mix of translated old stuff that i tried in Sweden, maybe some of the stuff i have tried in London and newly written routines. Gonna start working tomorrow. This blogpost will do for now.

My N.Y gigs