Thursday, January 8, 2009

No internet.

I've spent like 10 hours trying to get internet in the appartment. Not that big of a deal since I can still use that friendly neighbours, but I'd rather have my own connection that I am paying for... Well, I still don't. Maybe tomorrow. That's what they said yesterday too.

After another 2 hours with a guy in the appartment trying to fix it to no avail I'm going out. I think I'm gonna get a tattoo today. I also might go to an open mic, but now I really don't feel the need to since I already have gigs like every other day.

Just got one at Soundfix on monday. Looking forward to going back there. My last gig there was filmed for swedish television. It's posted in the top left of this blog aswell. The guy introducing me in that clip is Yannis Pappas. Great guy. Check him out if you get a chance.

My N.Y gigs